RAT ROD VINTAGE OVERHEAD COUNSOL
Item number: 270637079773

Seller: 330greenfrogfeet
Starting bid: $9.99
Ending bid: $257.25
Listing duration: 7 days
Ending date: Sep 25, 2010
No. of bids: 11
No. of bidders: 3 (Third bidder submitted single last-second snipe bid to win)

Description:
hello folks
i picked this up this weekend at a sale.this is a rare find i am sure a once in a lifetime i will never see one again ecspecialy in this condition.the old guy bought it brand new and i have the original reciept and never even took it out of the box.it is a panasonic rm 310 or cockpit overhead counsol.your questions are welcomed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Panasonic Cockpit

I'm attaching this copy of a magazine advertisement found on E-bay for the Panasonic Cockpit.

(Click to enlarge)

If anyone reading this has access to operating instructions for any version of the Panasonic Cockpit, please e-mail me at kdickson at cableone dot net. I'm willing to pay for good digital or photocopy versions.

Re: Panasonic Cockpit

I've found the Service Handbook for the Panasonic Cockpit RM-610 and RM-E610. Here's a link to the PDF file:

http://www.oldsmobility.com/board/RM610.pdf

I also found this reference to the Panasonic Cockpit which was published in the November 1979 issue of Popular Science, in an article showcasing some of "What's New For Your Car".

(click to enlarge)

Image Image

Return to Archives