Sorry Ice Boys CWHL teams audition call

Postby angiegraham116 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:39 am

The concept of "Ice Girls" at hockey games is definitely a tired one Jonathan Toews Jersey and may even probably disappear, at the very least rolling around in its most prevalent form. Shoehorning "BOOBS!!!" into something as elementary of clearing the playing surface offers some dumb, unnece sary Adam Burish Jersey , lowest-common-denominator stuff.
The larger"why" is a fairly compex i sue, though repurposingCanadian prime minister-elect Justin Trudeau's"it's 2015" line from the 2009 sums straight down good enough.
MORE: Every team's best draft cla s |Connor McDavid's injury proves the NHL can't have Dan Carcillo Jersey nice things
At Puck Daddy recently, Meli sa Geschwind unpacked it some more, and it's also worth your energy beyond these three paragraphs:
Prospective candidates were directed to email either Patronick, which Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys makes sense, or, tellingly enough,RUSerious@cwhl.ca by Nov. 11.They are certainly not serious. (h/t @sarah_connors)
"It's something the workers i seemed to be jokingly chatting about Nick Leddy Jersey for a while now," Patronick told Sporting News. "We literally just took the word what to get an ice girls ad and adjusted Tony Esposito Jersey it to boys, everything being equal, right?
"People have their own judgements with regard to the usage of ice girls in pro hockey. It's not nece sarily meant to be make statement with that. We just thought it will be fun to check out the words might po sibly be plan to Keith Magnuson Jersey turn the tables."
Yes. Fun. Still, I sent her my resum should.
angiegraham116

Return to Engine / Transmission / Rearend